In an exclusive interview with donsbasement, Donald Trump agreed to share more of his observations about what's wrong with everything.
- The baseball players. Why do opposing players talk to each other on the field? Unless they are being insulting or trash talking they should shut up and do their jobs. They are paid to win and not paid to be nice guys.
- The empty ball fields. I drive by...rather I am driven by ball parks that are empty. Why aren't the kids playing ball? Because they are lazy. The kids are lazy because their parents are lazy. Their parents aren't achieving anything because their parents are the 60s generation hippies.
- Scott Walker was actually raised by feral cows just outside of Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- Lindsday Graham is a fegalah and why is that such a big secret.
- I don't hate poor people. I hate poor people who don't want to be rich.
- Let's quit talking about Israel's right to exist and focus on Iran's right to exist.
- People talk about my bankruptcies and bad business practices. They are ignorant and I should pity them but I don't have time for that.
- I have had more sex with more women than any white man not in the porn industry, music, or sports.
- When I'm president it will be a combination of Reagan, JFK, and the Bob Hope Christmas Show. Ratings for my press conferences will exceed any network shows excluding Sunday Night Football.
- While I am not afraid to run as an independent third party, I won't win that way. I will win as the nominee of the Republican Party. I will win because the black people are not going to vote for Hillary. They won't vote for me this time but they will when I run for reelection in 2020.
- It is possible that I will win every state but New York, California, Delaware, Maryland and Massachusetts. Oh right, and DC,
- Here is my electoral map. 407 to 131.
Map created at 270toWin.com