Looking for Something?

Monday, August 28, 2017

Don's Basement: Interview with Charlie Rose

Today, I am posting Charlie Rose's interview with me about the upcoming feature, Don's Basement:


Charlie Rose


Don Shearn


In the interview, we go deep into the creative process, the meaning of the work and the interaction of identity and reality.

This intensively personal post features clips from some of my earlier films. It is a joy and sometimes a surprise to remember The Dead Comic, Bulgarian Kitchen, and one of my favorites, Red Buddha.

Following the interview is the trailer for the film Don's Basement: 




While certainly a personal project employing the "auteur" method of production, I believe that this film will meet with the same popular approval as most of my other work.

Enjoy. Please share with your friends and fellow cineastes. And thank you for your support of Don's Basement. Because truly without all of you, I would be just another "basement dweller."


Buffalo Bill (Ted Levine)

No comments:

Post a Comment