Looking for Something?

Sunday, September 10, 2017

SHOCKING VIDEO DISCOVERED. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

The news as you are all aware is pretty grim these days. Florida. Houston. Forest Fires. Whatever Trump said in the last few minutes. My normal sleep ritual includes listening to Podcasts. Lately, though this has not been effective. Often after listening I become so informed that I can't sleep.

I tried a new approach. On the Internet, there are solutions to every problem that has been devised. I went on YouTube to look for relaxing, meditative music. Nature Sounds, Relaxing Music, Sleep Music, Deep Sleep,  Calming Sleeping Music, Music for Stress Relief,  Fall Asleep Fast, Tibetan Inner Peace Music, and the awesome 7 Hours of Relaxing Sleep Music for Cats and Kittens



Intrigued by this variety of aural tradition, I went deeper and found that the next step was hypnosis. 




There are hypnosis videos for Clearing Subconscious Negativity, Anxiety Reduction, Lucid Dream Travels, Assertive Leadership, Business Success and the Spell to Grow Wings in 2 hours. (Don't try this spell. I still have a sore ankle from my attempt)




Deep, down on YouTube, I found this shocking mind control video. There are no credits or attribution so I can only assume that the video was posted by Russian Trolls.



Unless you are of strong will, brave heart or have a few minutes to kill do not watch this video.

2 comments: