Looking for Something?

Sunday, September 24, 2017

What Happened? Don's Interview with Anderson Cooper

As long-time readers and viewers of Don's Basement will recall, I was unexpectedly let go from my place of employment in May of 2017. There has been widespread interest in What Happened.

There is also some interest in What's Happening!!



And still some interest in Fred Willard as Mike LaFontaine in a Mighty Wind.



I actually thought that I had made a pretty good adjustment. 

Walks in the garden:



Watching the birds:



  Even stopping to smell the flowers:



When I agreed to do the Anderson Cooper interview, I expected "softball" questions, like about my Uncle Harry and 16" Clincher Softballs.

However, Anderson did a skillful job of drawing me out and revealing aspects of myself that I thought I had put behind me.


Here are excerpts from the interview. 


No comments:

Post a Comment