Looking for Something?

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Day 88: Impressions of the Presidency...FDR to Current Occupant

At some time in the future (if applicable), I am going to do a post on comedians and jokes that have fallen flat with the passage of time. This exhibit at the GW Bush Library is an example.

The George W. Bush Presidential Center is excited to announce that a new special exhibit, Liberty & Laughter: The Lighter Side of the White House will open to the public March 5, 2020. The exhibit will run through October 4, 2020. 

Here are some impressions of the Presidents: FDR to the second place vote getter in 2016.


2 comments:

  1. Wow. I feel sort of better. I didn’t laugh, Don, I won’t lie. But I briefly stopped sobbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh c'mon, the FDR impression was the funniest I've ever heard. Lighten up.

    ReplyDelete