Looking for Something?

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Day 107: FACEBOOK STYLE...Signs, Signs, Everywhere a Sign

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?


Does anyone remember who recorded this 1971 #3 Billboard Hit? Without looking it up. I am willing to bet that NO ONE knows this. In fact, I will donate $25.00 to a cause or charity of your choice. But remember, if you look it up and submit it as a guess you will go to Hell.

Here are some signs  I've seen around the neighborhood.
I can dig it.

This one hits close to home,




A tad overwrought?




La propriété, c'est le vol!







Not a swing voter, I presume.



I think the same is true for signs.

We can ALL get behind this one.

1 comment:

  1. My bumper sticker: Please only if you want to toss me your wallet (not a threat).

    ReplyDelete